Google Forms with Pre-filled URL

As I was catching up on my Twitter feed yesterday, the tweet out of this posting by Alice Keeler caught my eye. At first, I thought, what would that do for me? How could that help? But then, I read closer and found out how nice this could be. 


One thing that many teachers have told me is that getting students to fill out certain parts of a form correctly is always very difficult. With this simple tool, we can pre-fill certain lines in our form. Take a few moments to check out Alice's blog (and explore as there is a lot of good information) and try out this easy to follow tutorial to ease the use of Google Forms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Comments in Google Classroom

Leverage Data Validation in Google Forms

Google Drive: Share Google Files as Templates or View Only