271 Tech Speak Episode 1

Right before Christmas break, I interviewed 4th grade teacher, Kelli Ogle, about how she is using Google Classroom with her students. This is the first episode in a series that I have planned for showcasing technology use within my district. My hope is to have other teachers in the district see what is happening around them, right in their own backyard, and work to enhance what they are doing in their classrooms. There is a video version of the interview on our department's YouTube channel, as well as the audio only version posted to my iTech website.



The next episode is going to feature a middle school Language Arts teacher and we'll talk about using Doctopus + Goobric + Classroom to give students feedback via a rubric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Comments in Google Classroom

Leverage Data Validation in Google Forms

Google Drive: Share Google Files as Templates or View Only